Delicious creamy broccoli salad perfect side dish for any BBQ.
- 1 lbs Bacon Cut in 1/2” slices
- 2 lbs Broccoli florets Cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Red Onion Finely minced
- 1 cup Golden raisins
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Champagne Vinegar
- Add mayonnaise, sugar and champagne vinegar to bowl and mix well, set aside while you prep the remaining ingredients.This gives time for the sugar to fully dissolve.
- Slice bacon into 1/2” slices.
- Cook until crispy, and set on a paper towel lined plate to remove the excess grease. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and place into large bowl.
- Mince the red onion and add to bowl with broccoli.
- Add golden raisins to bowl, followed by the bacon.
- Now pour sauce over everything and toss together.
- Place lid on bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.