Buffalo Chicken loaded wedges
Buffalo chicken, crispy potato wedges, cheese curds, topped with bacon, ranch, buffalo sauce and green onions. So dang delicious and easy to throw together! I mean does it get any better?!
Buffalo Chicken Loaded Potato Wedges
- 3 Russet potatoes cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lbs Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Buffalo cheese curds
- 1 cup Bacon crumbles
- 4 Green onions sliced
- Buffalo Sauce
- Crisp bacon and set aside.
- Wash russet potatoes and slice into wedges, place onto baking pan.
- Toss wedges with avocado oil and salt and pepper.
- Air fry at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and crispy.
- While they cook, you can start your buffalo chicken.
- Place chicken, franks and butter into Instant pot.
- Close lid, and set instant pot to manual for 12 minutes. Allow to naturally release pressure.
- When pressure is released, open pot and shred chicken.
- Place potato wedges into baking dish or cast iron pan.
- Add chicken and cheese curds to the potatoes.
- Place in Omni and broil 5 minutes to melt cheese curds.
- Drizzle with ranch and buffalo sauce and top with bacon and green onions.
- Devour. 😋