Creamy coleslaw is always the perfect side for pulled pork, am I right? Slightly sweet and creamy, perfect crunch from the cabbage and carrots. Definitely my the top of my list for side dishes when doing a barbecue or smoking a Jerk seasoned pork shoulder. 🤤
- 1 Green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 Carrots shredded
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp Celery seed
- 1/4 tsp Poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Before anything mix all your dressing ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Thinly slice or shred both green and red cabbage. Place in large bowl
- Shred carrots, and add to large bowl.
- Slowly pour dressing over shredded cabbages and carrots.
- Cover and place in ridge at least an hour before serving.